We are looking for a SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER to join our client’s team!
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have commercial experience developing, enhancing and maintaining ecommerce systems? Are you passionate about your work - with a strong attention to detail and a strong drive for a great business outcome? Do you enjoy working within a team where you can talk directly with the key users of the system - and experience their joy as you solve their business problems?
We're currently looking for multiple developers to assist our client maintain their existing ecommerce platform and help them plan for a replacement platform in the near future. Working within a fun and dynamic team, we want developers who invest in the outcome in their work - and are willing to be part of the business problem solving process coming up with the best ways to overcome our business challenges.
What will you do:
- Enhancing our PHP ecommerce platform with new features
- Enhancing existing features within our PHP ecommerce platform
- Enhancing or standardising the database structure that sits underneath our ecommerce platform
- Integrating with other providers’ systems via REST-based APIs
- Working on new projects in PHP that are unrelated to our ecommerce platform
You should know:
- Resourceful and passionate about web development with a “can-do” attitude
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years of successful experience coding in PHP
- Commercial experience maintaining an eCommerce system
- Experienced using OpenCart, Magento 2
- Understand good security practices and is prepared to proactively raise any security issues encountered
- Can work efficiently and autonomously with minimal management oversight
- Enjoy working on a variety of tasks and participating in all aspects of the development process - including requirements gathering, development, testing and enhancement
- Fluent English speaker and have a strong internet connection
- Full-time job in Australian business hours (7 am to 3 pm PH time)
- Possibility to work-from-home or any other place in the world
- Working along with a team of remote professionals that love what they do
- Great opportunity to work with global clients and developing your career
- Best tools and technologies for remote teams
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH THIS LINK: https://hopla.online/apply/
Want to learn more about us? Check our website: www.hopla.online
Note: We want you to enjoy your application process and be informed about the next steps. To contact all the candidates we use the email show contact info
- please add it to your email contact list to don’t miss the message from us and to avoid sending it to spam. We always reply to all the candidates within 2 business days from the moment we received your application.