Scheduling Coordinator (From Home - Independent Contractor)
compensation: 20,000 PHP - monthly compensation may vary according experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Overall job responsibilities include virtual training scheduling via online, phone, and email Work with internal teams and Department Coordinators to assist with customer service and scheduling efforts.
* Must be outgoing, self-motivated, and driven to succeed. Great at follow up and follow through.
* Excellent multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including phone presence and in writing.
* Excellent organization skills and experience.
* AmaZing! customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
* Proficient using the latest versions of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and general office equipment.
* Quick to pick up on new technology and eager to learn and grow with this position.
* Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic status.
* Must be near-perfect English, fast learner, and good with technology.
* Access to High-Speed Internet need.
8 - 9-hour shift ( Central Daylight Time)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
7 am CDT to 3 pm CDT
Tuesday and Thursday
6 am CDT to 3 pm CDT
Productivity Bonus applies after the trial period is achieved.
Please submit Resume and a voice file (personal feedback, work experience no longer than 3 to 4 minutes). The file needs to be submitted as an mp3. Also include your speed test result using the following: https://www.speedtest.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities